This week has been a bit of a blur – something I hate feeling (and saying) because I try hard to keep life at a steady pace. I blame it on school – our days seem so short now. This post has turned out to be unexpectedly festive – perhaps the cold turn in the weather? There really is nothing better than coming into a warm house, snuggling under a blanket once it’s dark, or lighting a scented candle. It’s all so cosy, and festive.
Here is what else I’ve been up to:
- Winter style – I am loving dressing for the colder weather we are having. Snow on Wednesday – what was that all about? Such a nice surprise. I love wearing ankle boots, skinnies and a warm coat. It is a welcome change, and an opportunity to rediscover my wardrobe.
- Samaritan’s Purse Shoebox Appeal – There is a week left to put together shoeboxes and get them sent off. There are hundreds of drop off points, and you can find more information on the Samaritan’s Purse website. It’s a wonderful thing to do as a family.
- Orchard Toys – We love many of the games and puzzles made by Orchard Toys. I thought I would mention them, as they make fantastic presents for young children. Mine love the ‘Catch and Count’ game best, but they also love the ‘Shopping List’ one too.
- Lindt hot chocolate – Ever since I heard that Costa Coffee were doing a Lindt hot chocolate I have been looking for an excuse to buy one. Today was the day…and it was delicious!
- Fingerprint cards – I think these fingerprint cards are such a sweet idea for Christmas cards.
- Homemade bath bombs – Another easy make for young children, and the end result looks great.
We are heading to Stockeld Park tomorrow, and I’m really excited about it. Father Christmas is arriving at the park and there will be a parade through the Enchanted Forest. I think the boys are going to love it.
Have a lovely weekend!
I feel the same about school. I resent it a little sometimes because it seems to cut into our week in such a way that it leaves little time for anything else. Loving your outfits over the week. I love ankle boots too!! Xxx
I definitely resent it some days. Sometimes I just fancy a day somewhere with them all, or just having a longer day. Thanks Kerry, I love your style! Like really like it! x
I want to try that hot choc! Love your outfit pictures, you have a great wardrobe! We love the shopping list game too! I want to make some bath bombs, we love them in our house.. X
You so need to. It is gorgeous and thank you! xx
Ooh home made bath bombs sound like a great idea! I love your photos, fabulous outfits and they look great with the autumn leaves.
Thanks Nat. you must let me know if you have a go at making them xx
Lindt hot chocolate? I hadn’t heard of them!! I will have to try one. I’ve felt like the last few weeks have gone in a blur, I’m a little in a haze, must be hibernation season 🙂
You definitely will have to try one! They are so delicious! Better than I expected actually…probably because those red Lindt chocolate balls might be my fave thing ever! x