Otto has been struggling with teething this week. During the day he has been fine, but early evening he has been hot, bothered and upset, so I haven’t had much time to get anything done. I did manage an evening trampolining with my family, which was so much fun. If Otto wakes up when I’m out, Jared never tells me until I’m back, which I’m always thankful for. I can enjoy myself in ignorant bliss, without worrying. Jared is perfectly capable of soothing a teething baby – as long as I’m back in time for his next feed!
Half term has been busier than I expected and it has gone way too fast. I haven’t spent as much time with Win as I wanted to. Here is what else we’ve been up to:
- Spider’s webs – Win has decided to make a Halloween display so we’ve been making lots of little bits for it. He made some simple spider’s webs made out of lollipop sticks and jute.
- Biscuit decorating – A couple of ladies from church invited the boys round to decorate biscuits and spend some time with them. We had a lovely morning together, and the boys loved it.
- Lines & Current – I have two pairs of sunglasses from Lines & Current, and the Hetta head turban, but I am also loving their minimalist jewellery collection. 10% off your first order, and 10% of all profits go to charity.
- Goop – I am no particular fan of Gwyneth Paltrow, but I did enjoy an article on her website ‘goop’, entitled: ‘The Misguided Desire of Parents Wanting Our Kids to be Happy’. I love reading things that make me think a little, and ask myself questions. This was one of them.
- The Missing – I am a big wimp when it comes to thrillers, or anything scary, but I watched the first episode of ‘The Missing’ and now I’m dying to know what happens.
- Bake Off – So thrilled for Candice that she won Bake Off!
- Jumper – I bought this mustard jumper from H&M and it is the one I have been looking for. It is part of their ‘Conscious’ collection too, which is an added bonus. It fits really nicely.
Have a brilliant weekend!