I’m finding it really hard to find time to blog at the moment. I have so many ideas, but no time to write about them, and I’m still trying to find a new rhythm to our family life. I (finally) rejoined the gym a couple of weeks ago, so that has been my priority when a free evening comes my way. I was so nervous about joining, but as usual, there was no reason to feel that way. Jared basically shoehorned me out of the door to attend my first session, and I’m so glad he did.
Here is what else I’ve been up to:
- Brownies, rocky road and caramel shortbread – I have had the urge to have a go at baking these for weeks, so I was pleased to have an excuse to make them for school. It took me a while to decide which recipes to use, but in the end I decided on these ones: brownies, rocky road (we added marshmallows and used dark chocolate for the top) and caramel shortbread. I am pleased to say that they all turned out perfectly!
- Lighthouse clothing – I’m working on a little project with Lighthouse Clothing, but I wanted to share the website now as I think the jackets are great, and perfect for unpredictable autumn weather. They are design led and so practical.
- Homesense candles and reed diffusers – I went on an outing to Homesense specifically to buy some cosy candles and gorgeous smelling reed diffusers. I wasn’t disappointed! I find their selection is always fantastic.
- M&S salads – M&S have really upped their salad game over the last few years and I honestly get so excited whenever I buy one. Ru is a huge fan too!
- Beet BLU weighing scales – I recently reviewed these brilliant Bluetooth weighing scales and thought I’d share them again. It’s amazing to see how body composition changes.
- Anthropologie – Leeds is going to be home to a brand spanking new Anthropologie store in a few weeks time. I cannot wait! I’m considering planning a day out for O and I.
I hope you had a happy, cosy weekend! Can you believe it’s October? I can’t.