Win finishes nursery this week and I can’t believe it has come around so quickly. I must admit I am feeling a little nervous as the summer holidays approach us. My confidence isn’t fully there when taking three out for the day – mainly due to toilet trips and Win’s lack of listening skills. We’ll get there though, we’ll have to!
A little late with ‘made and discovered’, but I didn’t want to miss it:
- Baking – I went a bit crazy with baking last week because we had a family get together over the weekend. Some new ones and some old classics. My sister and I ended up making 18 different things!
- Lemon and lime candle – We gave these to Win’s nursery teachers to say thank you. I spent about £8 on soya wax flakes via Amazon (makes about 6 mug candles). Win chose lemon and lime for fragrance. There is something very relaxing about watching the wax set, pouring it and then watching it set again.
- Jam jar flowers – A few market flowers mixed with greens from the garden. They make me so happy and I was pleased how they turned out.
- £1 coins – Recently I’ve been planting £1 coins in most of my coat pockets. I have been caught out so many times with parking and shopping trolleys – not any more. I feel so smug as I whip one out – “Any one need a pound? I’ve got a spare”.
- ASOS premier delivery – I signed up for ASOS premier next day delivery last week and it is amazing! £9.95 for a whole year of next day delivery.
Hope you had a great weekend!