Anyone else felt that mad panic this week? The mad panic that ensues when the word ‘heat wave’ is mentioned in England. The sun is out – we must go somewhere, do something, madly check the weather forecast, dig the summer clothes out, remember the sun cream, make plans and be anywhere but indoors. It happens to me every time, and because of the sun we’ve had some lovely outings this week.
Here is what I’ve been up to:
- Ice lollies – Lots of ice lollies made out of a smoothie – blueberries, banana, cashew nut butter and coconut milk.
- Lene Bjerre – My mum bought me an amazing beach bag for my birthday made by this brand. I can’t find it to buy on the internet but the website is absolutely stunning regardless. The bag is canvas, and huge.
- A watch – I asked for a watch for my birthday because I get fed up of rummaging around in my bag to find my phone for the time. At the moment I look at the time a lot because of O’s feed and sleep routine. I’m really excited for it.
- Aqua-Tek at Magna – I’ve written about Aqua-Tek before, but it is really fantastic. The park is extensive and covers all age ranges, then there is the water section, where you will get wet. Take a picnic and stay all day.
- Welton Waters Wakeboarding – Another one for locals. Email to arrange a wakeboarding session for your group. It is good for absolute beginners and beginners in particular, as the vibe is so laid back. I’ve been three times in less than a year and I love it more each time.
- Braintree clothing – A recent discovery. Organic clothing using sustainable fabrics. The designs are timeless, a touch boho and there’s also a sale on!
Have a brilliant weekend!
This is not a sponsored post.