The most exciting thing this week is that we now have a car with seven seats. I think it will remain a noveltly for quite a while – I feel like I’m driving a bus! Win and Ru are very excited by it and keep asking to play in it. We’ve had a very laid back week, which worked well, because lack of sleep is definitely catching up with me.
Here is what I’ve been up to:
- Baby vest decorating – I organised a baby vest decorating station at my cousin’s baby shower and it was easier to organise than I thought it would be. I’ll be writing a mini tutorial over the next week or so. It really was so simple.
- Cloud berry living – A beautiful interiors website. I particularly love the children’s wallpapers, the designs are so fresh and versatile.
- The macrame swing of dreams – Probably a little impractical, but I think this swing is amazing. So dreamy. Handmade and shipped from Nicaragua.
- Veggie lasagne – I made a roasted vegetable lasagne the other day and it was delicious. A couple of swaps and it is gluten free.
- Love the Sales – This is a website that brings together sale items from over 500 retailers. From clothes, to electricals, to home and beauty. It’s rather amazing!
- Lady danger – I’ve been wearing MAC lady danger lipstick a lot over the last few weeks – it detracts from tired eyes.
Whatever you’re doing this weekend – have a good one!