The most exciting thing this week is that we now have a car with seven seats. I think it will remain a noveltly for quite a while – I feel like I’m driving a bus! Win and Ru are very excited by it and keep asking to play in it. We’ve had a very laid back week, which worked well, because lack of sleep is definitely catching up with me.
Here is what I’ve been up to:
- Baby vest decorating – I organised a baby vest decorating station at my cousin’s baby shower and it was easier to organise than I thought it would be. I’ll be writing a mini tutorial over the next week or so. It really was so simple.
- Cloud berry living – A beautiful interiors website. I particularly love the children’s wallpapers, the designs are so fresh and versatile.
- The macrame swing of dreams – Probably a little impractical, but I think this swing is amazing. So dreamy. Handmade and shipped from Nicaragua.
- Veggie lasagne – I made a roasted vegetable lasagne the other day and it was delicious. A couple of swaps and it is gluten free.
- Love the Sales – This is a website that brings together sale items from over 500 retailers. From clothes, to electricals, to home and beauty. It’s rather amazing!
- Lady danger – I’ve been wearing MAC lady danger lipstick a lot over the last few weeks – it detracts from tired eyes.
Whatever you’re doing this weekend – have a good one!
DIY clothing is the best right, especially baby clothing! Would love to make some of these along with tie dye we have planned. That roasted veggie lasagne sounds delicious, it’s one of our favourite dishes. That swing is fab, we have a fabric one but a macrame one is even better! I love MAC, I have ruby woo I think, but nothing will ever deter from my sleepy face lol and I always feel like I look quite gaunt as I’m pale!
Tie dye is so much fun and I love how it’s always a surprise when it comes out. Macrame is amazing! I think red looks fan against pale skin. You should do it! x