The week before we went on holiday Jared laid turf in our back garden and planted an apple tree. After a year of it being an unusable muddy clay pit, it was incredibly exciting to see turf going down. When we get back from our travels it should be ready for us to play on, so I made sure I finished the clothesline playhouse I started a few months ago and made a picnic blanket. I love any excuse to eat outside – it makes the world an even happier place.
Both the playhouse and the picnic blanket are taken from my favourite craft book ‘Homemade Home for Children‘. I never tire of looking at the projects in there. For the playhouse,Winston chose all the fabric colours and decided what number went on the door. Two of the windows are pockets to store snacks and cuddly toys in.
The picnic blanket is stenciled with animal foot prints in different colours – bears, birds and boars. They’re all going different places, some with friends and some not. I’m going to back it with clear oilcloth so it is wipe clean. To celebrate the all things crafty and the launch of the Samsung Galaxy edge (with its unique curved screen and incredible camera), I have an amazing giveaway for a £35 Hobbycraft voucher and a £15 app voucher.
How to enter:
All you have to do to enter is let me know what craft app or craft inspiration app you would like to see available for Smartphones – just leave a blog comment that includes the hashtag #SamsungCrafternoonComp. I would love to hear your ideas! Personally, I would love to have an app that you could enter lots of random items – then it would come up with ten exciting crafty projects for you to get started on. I think it would be fun!
Enter using this Rafflecopter link, so your entry is registered.
Terms and Conditions
– The giveaway is only open to those in the UK.
– The entry must include the hashtag #SamsungCrafternoonComp.
– The prize is for a £35 Hobbycraft voucher and a £15 app voucher (iTunes OR Google Play, depending on which handset you own).
– The winner will selected by Three Mobile from validated Rafflecopter entries.
– The giveaway will run for 10 days – Friday 15th May to Monday 25th May.
– The winner will be announced on my Twitter feed and I will contact you by email separately.
– If the winner does not respond within 36 hours, another winner will be selected at random.
– This competition is not restricted to Three customers – any individual on any network may enter.
Many thanks to Three Mobile for sponsoring this fantastic giveaway.