A couple of months ago I chose a date to host a “Dress A Girl Around The World” event…and all of a sudden it is this Saturday!!! I have been doing quite a bit of planning this week and am slightly worried – but I’m sure everything will come together on the day. I’ve been out to buy some fabric, bias binding, elastic, thread and other supplies so am now feeling on top of things.
My Mum came over today (what a star!) and helped me make a few samples. Thankfully they are super easy to make and didn’t take long at all. Also…
– We’ve cut a few dresses and trims out in preparation so we’ll be ready to go straight away.
– We’ve prepared pattern pieces so we’re not faffing about.
– We’ve written down a loose production line.
– I’ll be going to set up tables and cables tomorrow afternoon (that wasn’t meant to rhyme).
– Friday afternoon will resemble a bake-athon of some description…then we’ll be ready to go!!!! 🙂
Whilst I’m on a crafty subject I thought it would be appropriate to share with you a pic of my new sewing space. I’ve been on a major unpacking and sorting spree this week so I could knock up some samples before Saturday. So happy with it! Although it’s not quite finished.